We are actively interviewing for a full-time, salaried Account Manager for a top lead generation
company. We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and the chance to learn and
grow in a rewarding, challenging and fun atmosphere.
About the Position
You would help us build relationships with important clients. You'd be responsible for recruiting
exceptional lenders to our network, as well as fostering solid business relations with them. We
would expect you to:
- Manage lender requests
- Review campaign analytics/reports
- Optimize campaign performance
- Increase sales opportunities by brokering relationships between clients
- Act as the main contact for assigned clients and work with them to form creative strategies,
objectives, and metrics
To qualify, we expect you to have the following experience:
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Account Manager, preferably with experience in
the short-term lending and/or mortgage vertical
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience using data sets to optimize campaigns.
- You have experience with partnership, referral, or affiliate marketing, as well as
- You have worked with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, and CPM
- You have monitored trends and patterns from online marketing efforts
- You have provided performance evaluation and optimization suggestions to affiliates based on
- You have experience contacting and developing relationships with prospects via phone, email,
Your current skills should include:
- You have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at
- You have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills
- You would describe yourself as, "internet savvy"
- You must be a critical thinker and be able to problem solve
- You must be open to travel to industry conventions as a company representative
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field (or
equivalent years of relevant experience) is required.
If this looks like the job for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have an immediate need for a talented Email Marketing Specialist to create and manage our internal email marketing campaigns.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will work on all of DOT818’s web assets and data to develop and maintain effective email marketing campaigns. You will craft email marketing strategies and identify technical optimization. You will be responsible for reporting and identifying ROI, as well as staying abreast of email marketing trends.
As our email marketing specialist, it will be your job to manage the company’s email marketing strategies. You will be responsible for:
- Setting reasonable objectives and campaign goals
- Guiding the development of new email creatives
- Ensuring that the finished project meets campaign goals while exceeding the industry’s best practices
- Working with Compliance to guarantee email creatives comply with CAN-SPAM and other regulatory standards
- Testing email list segmentation and creative content for optimal performance
- Tracking important email metrics and performance data (e.g. conversion rates, click-through rates, and open rates)
- Suggesting recommendations for increased perfomance
- Improving list segmentation and developing a remarketing strategy
- Developing and implementing email automation
- Create and maintain a trigger email program that will react to the customer lifecycle and help to maximize sales
- Helping coordinate the bi-monthly B2B newsletters by collaborating with the marketing team
- Evolving the email program to ensure that we stay a step ahead of the competition
- Conducting regular in-depth reviews of the email program
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Email Marketing, ideally in a regulated industry, financial is preferred
- Experience with Silverpop email marketing platform strongly preferred
- Experience with campaign management, including segmentation, development of house files, campaign creative asset development, testing, statistical significance testing, reporting, and analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and communication skills
- Excellent time-management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Demonstrated drive for superior service, both internally and externally
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner
Join Our Team:
Growing. Collaborative. Professional. Innovative. Technology driven Marketing. - Just some words that describe our Company. The team consists of driven marketing professionals with one goal: Grow an awesome business. Our technology and marketing efforts enable DOT818 to grow in a fast-paced sales-driven market.
Resumes will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you think you're the right fit for any of our open positions, please use the widget below to enter
your cover letter and upload your resume.